Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Medical Foundation Pathologists: Canfield and Alam join TMF Staff


The Medical Foundation would like to introduce two new pathologists who have recently joined our team over the last few months.   
Dr. Patty Canfield will serve as the medical director at several of our southwest hospital locations.  She has been certified in Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology since May of 1998.  Most recently, Dr. Canfield has been teaching pathology to osteopathic medical students at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.  Her background also includes experience as lab director, medical director, medical review officer and consulting pathologist. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dr. Shadia Alam graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and continued at the Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus where she completed her fellowship in Hematopathology. Prior to her employment with the Medical Foundation, she was located in Battle Creek, Michigan working as a staff pathologist for Regional Pathology Consultants. Dr. Alam is a member of the Michigan Society of Pathologists, Integrated Health Partners, and College of American Pathologists. She is also a certified personal trainer and wellness coach who is focused on mind-body healing and has taught community workshops on holistic health.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago of HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bare Vomiting and my tongue go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chat on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed after two weeks I went to test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles,Epilepsy,Autism, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of diseases.

    ReplyDelete