Friday, June 5, 2015

Dr. Joyce Simpson replaces Dr. Robert Tomec as president of The Medical Foundation

At the 2015 annual meeting The Medical Foundation board of directors voted in Dr. Joyce Simpson to serve as President of the organization beginning June 8.  Dr. Simpson replaces Dr. Robert Tomec following his retirement after 35 years.

As president, Dr. Simpson will oversee the multiple facets of the organization that provides clinical and pathology services in four states, more than one hundred hospitals and thousands of physicians. She will lead over 700 employees and 20 pathologists.

Dr. Simpson is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine, completing her residency at Methodist Hospital of Indiana. She has a Fellowship in Surgical Pathology and is certified in anatomic and clinical pathology and cytopathology. She joined The Medical Foundation staff in March 2007 and was named the Executive Vice President in 2013.

“I have the utmost confidence about turning over the organization to a smart, capable leader that will take the organization through future changes in healthcare,” said Dr. Tomec. “Dr. Simpson is a person who truly cares about the patients and clients we serve and values our many long-term loyal staff.”

At the same time, Dr. Amobi Ezenekwe will become The Medical Foundation’s Executive Vice President, replacing Dr. Simpson. Dr. Ezenekwe is a graduate of the University of Nigeria College of Medicine, Enugu-State, Nigeria. He completed his Pathology Residency and his fellowship in hematopathology at St. Louis University School of Medicine in Saint Louis, Missouri.  He is certified in anatomic and clinical pathology by the American Board of Pathology. Dr. Ezenekwe has been a staff pathologist since 2005.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago of HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bare Vomiting and my tongue go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chat on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed after two weeks I went to test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles,Epilepsy,Autism, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring a broad set of creativity partners that would help in the process of determining and evaluating new care delivery and payments models that are all primarily based on areas that concentrate on producing better care, better health, and the reduction of costs through substantial improvements for the benefit of the identified target populations. juice for diabetic patient

    ReplyDelete